Re: IEE wants to hear you!

國際學生政大或台灣留學經驗分享交流<br>
A platform for international students to share experience of studying in Taiwan or NCCU
johnney
Site Admin
文章: 1737
註冊時間: 4月 週二 08, 2014 4:16 pm

Re: IEE wants to hear you!

文章johnney » 2月 週四 01, 2007 4:48 pm

I first heard of NCCU from another American expatriate. I chose this school because it has a very well-rated program in my chosen field, diplomacy.

I think that the campus is very pretty, the facilities are excellent, and the tuition is reasonable. However, I am displeased with the university’s English language website. The Chinese version of NCCU’s site is filled with services, useful links, and important news. The English website has none of these things, only promotional materials. Once a student is enrolled, the English website becomes nearly useless. Often, links as valuable as the one required to register for classes are not added until hours or days after the Chinese site gets them. Many important links are never added.

In addition, I found the timing of the international student orientation this year to be inconvenient, since it took place only after class registration had ended. As a result, most of the crucial information presented was outdated – I needed it about two weeks before I received it. I would suggest next year’s orientation be held well in advance of class registration.

Sincerely,
Audrey Adams

回到「國際學生經驗分享區 Experience Sharing for International Student」