Re: IEE wants to hear you!

國際學生政大或台灣留學經驗分享交流<br>
A platform for international students to share experience of studying in Taiwan or NCCU
johnney
Site Admin
文章: 1737
註冊時間: 4月 週二 08, 2014 4:16 pm

Re: IEE wants to hear you!

文章johnney » 2月 週四 01, 2007 4:50 pm

My views about NCCU.

How I came to know about NCCU and why I chose NCCU?
I first heard about NCCU from a former student of the University who is at presently on a Diplomatic posting to the Trade Mission of Taiwan (R.O.C.) in Fiji. Actually, I was keen in taking up higher education in Taiwan and was exploring about its top Universities. He recommended NCCU to me by saying that the University is amongst the best in Taiwan and that I will have a great learning experience at NCCU. When I was offered with the scholarship, I had to choose between NCCU and National Cheng Kung University (NCKU). After doing further research through internet about NCCU (NCCU web page) and considering its IMBA Program design and objectives, I decided to accept NCCU. This was critical decision for me and now I am really happy to be part of NCCU.

What I like about NCCU?
The name and its reputation are the key attractions of the University. It is amongst most prestigious research oriented centers in Taiwan and Asia. Lately, the business school of the University has also earned international accreditation from AACSB International. Hence, I am proud being a student of NCCU and to be part of a program in which the University is the best in Taiwan.

What I dislike about NCCU?
There isn’t anything particular which I dislike about the University. However, I feel that since the University has large number of International students, it should have a fully operational web page in English. Sometimes it becomes a problem to easily use the University web page. For example, I could not do online enrolment and check my grades using English version of the web page. These are important things, which I think are important for international students.

Rakesh Prasad

回到「國際學生經驗分享區 Experience Sharing for International Student」